VA TECH WABAG (PHILIPPINES) INC.
Unit 519, 5F Peninsula Court Building, Management: Coleridge Shelley
8735 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City 1226, Philippines
Tel.: +63(2) 8446979 | 8443393 | 8434118
WABAG Philippines is a wholly owned subsidiary of WABAG India. It was incorporated on 5th May 2011 for stepping up activities in the growing markets of Philippines and neighboring countries like Vietnam and Cambodia. Mr. Coleridge Shelley is the CEO.
WABAG Philippines is based on Multi Domestic Unit (MDU) model which is a classic example of cross-unit collaboration.
WABAG Philippines successfully secured orders for Design & Build of sewage treatment plants with ASP, SBR, in-house FLUOPUR® technology as well as for a large-scale drinking water treatment plant using bio-filter technology. By bagging the South Pasig project WABAG has entered in sewage network successfully. Our plants facilitate environmentally compatible wastewater disposal and secure access to clean drinking water for an increasing number of people in the Philippines.
- Bagbag – Sewage Treatment Plant, SBR technology, 10,400 m3/d. DBO. Start-up: 2014
- Tatalon – Sewage Treatment Plant, SBR technology, 8,100 m3/d. DBO. Start-up: 2013
- Dona Imelda –Sewage Treatment Plant, MBBR – FLUOPUR® technology 6,000 m3/d. DBO. Start-up: 2014
- Putatan – Drinking water treatment plant. 150,000 m3/d. Start-up: 2015
- Ilugin – Sewage Treatment Plant, SBR technology, 100,000 m3/d. DBO. Start-up: 2016
- Muntinlupa, Tunasan – Sewage Treatment Plant, Activated sludge process, 20,000 m3/d. DBO. Start-up: 2016
- Valenzuela – Sewage Treatment Plant, Activated sludge process, 60,000 m3/d. DBO. Start-up: 2017
- South Pasig – Sewerage Network Project