VA TECH WABAG
SU TEKNOLOJÝSÝ VE TÝCARET LÝMÝTED ÞÝRKET
Oruç Reis Mah., Tekstilkent Cad. No: 12
Koza Plaza A-Blok Kat: 8 No: 29-32
Ýstanbul / Türkiye
Tel: +90 212 438 12 26
Fax: +90 212 438 12 36
WABAG has been active in Turkey for over 20 years. Its initial projects in the 1980s involved municipal drinking water plants and these were followed by contracts for industrial water and wastewater treatment, as well as a thermal desalination plant in Marmara.
Since 2000, the company focus has been on the planning, construction and operational management of municipal wastewater treatment plant. Major projects such as the large-scale Kayseri and Adana West & East plants have been completed within the framework of DBO concepts.
For many years, WABAG maintained a sales office in Ankara until in October 2010 this was replaced through the foundation of a company subsidiary in Istanbul. This local unit currently has a staff of fifteen and is responsible for market support and will also undertake the realisation of new orders.
WABAG offers its complete product and services portfolio in the Turkish market. The main emphasis is on the planning, construction and operational management of municipal wastewater treatment plants, anaerobic sludge treatment plants with optimised energy recovery and tailor-made solutions for industrial plants.
- Adana West: municipal wastewater treatment plant, 250,000 m3/d, DBO project, start-up: 2003
- Adana East: municipal wastewater treatment plant, 210,000 m3/d, DBO project, start-up: 2006
- Kayseri: municipal wastewater treatment plant, 800,000 p.e., DBO project, start-up: 2003
- Cayirhan: industrial water treatment plant, 28,800 m3/d, start-up: 1999
- Marmara: thermal desalination plant (MED), 2,880 m3/d, start-up: 1998