VA TECH WABAG
SU TEKNOLOJÝSÝ VE TÝCARET LÝMÝTED ÞÝRKET
Oruç Reis Mah., Tekstilkent Cad. No: 12
Koza Plaza A-Blok Kat: 8 No: 29-32
Ýstanbul / Türkiye
Tel: +90 212 438 12 26
Fax: +90 212 438 12 36
WABAG has been active in Turkey for over 20 years. Its initial projects in the 1980s involved municipal drinking water plants and these were followed by contracts for industrial water and wastewater treatment, as well as a thermal desalination plant in Marmara. Since 2000, the company focus has been on the planning, construction and operational management of municipal wastewater treatment plant. Major projects such as the large-scale Kayseri and Adana West & East plants have been completed within the framework of DBO concepts.
For many years, WABAG maintained a sales office in Ankara until in October 2010 this was replaced through the foundation of a company subsidiary in Istanbul. WABAG offers its complete product and services portfolio in the Turkish market. The main emphasis is on the planning, construction and operational management of municipal wastewater treatment plants, anaerobic sludge treatment plants with optimised energy recovery and tailor-made solutions for industrial plants.
With the current order successes for the turnkey realization of a new drinking water treatment plant in Izmir, the operational management of the drinking water treatment plant in Adana, and wastewater management in Gaziantep (operational management of the main treatment plant, two central and six decentralized wastewater treatment systems), WABAG has advanced to become one of the most important suppliers in the Turkish water technology branch.
- Izmir WTP: turn-key drinking water treatment plant, 360,000 m3/d, start-up: 2015
- Siverek: municipal wastewater treatment plant, 86,000 PE, start-up: 2014
- Adana WTP: Operations & maintenance of the drinking water treatment plant Catalan (500,000 m3/d),
start of O&M: May 2013
- Gaziantep WWTP: Operations & maintenance of the main WWTP in Gaziantep (260,000 m3/d) and two
further WWTPs (20,000 m3/d and 4,000 m3/d) as well as 6 centralised units. Start of O&M: 2013
- Adana West: municipal wastewater treatment plant, 250,000 m3/d, DBO project, start-up: 2003,
Operations & maintenance ongoing
- Adana East: municipal wastewater treatment plant, 210,000 m3/d, DBO project, start-up: 2006,
Extension of odour treatment plant in 2013/2014, Operations & maintenance ongoing
- Kayseri: municipal wastewater treatment plant, 800,000 p.e., DBO project, start-up: 2003