Anwil, Water Treatment Plant, Switzerland
- Municipal water treatment plant using membrane filtration.
- Treatment of two differing types of spring water, which due to the influence of karst, are partly subject to high levels of turbidity and bacteria. An existing reservoir was converted into a modern water treatment plant with the aim of using the free flowing Forenberg spring to the full.
- Filtration using submerged ultrafiltration membranes
- Combined air-water backwashing
- Discontinuous sludge removal
- Fully automatic operation with own SPS
- Remote surveillance via modem